Bingham has built something unique in the industry: an antitrust practice that is fully integrated, combining prominent criminal, civil, agency and international practices in a firm with a global footprint. From litigation to merger control to criminal investigations, and throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, Bingham is a market leader in helping companies manage antitrust risk and achieve strategic goals.
We deliver consistently excellent service using our unmatched resources:
- A sophisticated agency practice with ex-enforcers and practitioners from multiple nations that help clients navigate complex competition issues and manage risk worldwide
- A renowned litigation team that regularly represents our clients in bet-the-company antitrust matters internationally and in U.S. federal and state courts
- A distribution and franchise practice that is a recognized authority in industries that vary from automotive to retailing to food and beverages
- Bingham Consulting, a team of professionals that includes former governors with deep experience in state government and enforcement, which executes multistate legal and political strategies to navigate antitrust and unfair competition investigations by State Attorneys General
- All above elements within a firm known for its regulatory and enforcement practices, including banking, energy, finance, IP, life sciences, technology, telecommunications, government affairs and white collar defense, that understand competition issues and work daily with our antitrust group
We do not wait for our clients to call us with a problem. We anticipate the developments that matter to you because we know how lawmakers and enforcers think. More than 55 of our lawyers have been federal and state enforcers themselves. Our partners in Tokyo have been judges and regulators, and we work regularly with the Asian antitrust authorities as well as the European Commission.
We provide you consistent and cohesive advice across jurisdictions and one point of contact for all your antitrust issues, no matter what they are or where they arise, including in the four areas that matter most for our clients: government investigations, complex civil litigation, franchise and distribution issues, and M&A.