Bingham has built something nearly unique in the industry: an antitrust practice that is fully integrated, combining prominent criminal, civil, agency and international practices in a firm with a global footprint. From litigation to merger control to conduct investigations, and throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, Bingham is a market leader in helping companies manage antitrust risk and achieve strategic goals.
We deliver consistently excellent service and results using our unmatched resources:
- A renowned litigation team that regularly represents our clients in bet-the-company antitrust matters internationally and in U.S. federal and state courts
- A highly regarded investigations and enforcement practice, including former prosecutors and leading defense counsel, which represents clients in global cartel investigations and criminal litigation
- A sophisticated agency practice with former enforcers and practitioners from multiple nations that help clients navigate complex competition issues worldwide
- A cross-border merger review team, retained by acquirers, vendors and dealmakers to ensure efficient competition clearances for M&A, JVs, restructurings and other transactions before competition authorities around the world
- A global antitrust counseling and compliance practice that helps clients evaluate and manage antitrust risk and achieve their strategic goals
- A government affairs practice with the highest level connections at the antitrust agencies and the Congressional competition committees
- Bingham Consulting, a team of professionals, including former governors, with deep experience in state government and enforcement that executes multistate legal and political strategies to navigate antitrust and unfair competition investigations by State Attorneys General
We do not wait for our clients to call us with a problem. We anticipate the developments that matter to you because we know how lawmakers and enforcers think. More than 25 of our lawyers have been federal and state enforcers themselves. Our partners in Tokyo have been judges and regulators, and we work regularly with the Asian competition authorities as well as the European Commission.
We provide you consistent and cohesive advice across jurisdictions and one point of contact for all your antitrust issues, no matter what they are or where they arise, including in the areas that matter most for our clients: complex civil litigation, government investigations, and M&A.