Information according to Section 5 of the German Telemedia Act (“TMG”), Copyright etc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP (Frankfurt Office)
20th Floor, Opernturm
D 60306 Frankfurt/Main
Authorized representatives: Dr Christian Halász and Dr Axel Vogelmann (resident partners in the Frankfurt Office).
More information on Bingham McCutchen LLP (“Bingham”) and its worldwide offices can be found here: http://www.bingham.com.
Commercial register for partnerships Frankfurt/Main (Local Court of Frankfurt/Main, VAT ID number: DE 271004429
Unless otherwise indicated, all lawyers at Bingham’s Frankfurt office are admitted to practice as lawyers in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of their local bar associations.
The most significant professional codes and rules for German lawyers are:
- BRAO – Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (Federal Lawyers’ Code)
- BORA – Berufsordnung (Lawyers’ Professional Code)
- FAO – Fachanwaltsordnung (Specialist Lawyers’ Code)
- RVG – Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (Lawyers’ Fees Act)
- For international legal relations: “Standesregelung der Rechtsanwälte in der Europäischen Gemeinschaft” (Professional Standards for Lawyers in the European Community)
- For European lawyers (non-German): “Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland” (Act Governing the Practice of European Lawyers in Germany)
There codes can be found at www.brak.de under “Berufsrecht”. The competent bar chamber for the Frankfurt office is Frankfurt/Main (Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt). The addresses of the chamber can be found at www.brak.de or at http://www.rechtsanwaltskammer-frankfurt.de/raka/nmain/index.html
Information and Liability
All information on this website is for general information purposes only. It is not legal advice particular to your or any other specific situation and does not create an attorney/client relationship between Bingham and you. Bingham takes reasonable measures to update the information on this website on a regular basis.
Bingham makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation to ensure that the content will be up-to-date, accurate or applicable to your circumstances.
You understand and agree that downloading by you of any content, material and/or data or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is used at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from any such use, download or attempt to download.
The legal notice on this website, as well as any issues and disputes in connection with Bingham’s Frankfurt office’s website, are governed by German law.